Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Look Ma, I'm Blog'in

Today I start a new chapter in mixing my technology background with my passion for photography. My wife said I'd never do it but Yes, I'm Blog'in. I've decided to overcome my secretive, "loose lips sink ships" mentality and share some of my personal thoughts, opinions and of course Pictures with anyone who tunes in.

If you're a first time visitor, I hope you find this blog entertaining, amusing, compelling or at least Not-Boring... If you're a frequent visitor, I can only assume that something brings you back, so shoot me a comment or two and let me know what you like or even dislike. I want to hear what you think (please keep it clean though).

It's Spring here in the Midwest and over the next few months there lots going on and plenty of photos to take (Motorcycle ride out west, July 4th, Our annual RibFest and of course Dublin IrishFest). In this blog I'll keep you abreast of all of these events as well as the day-to-day adventures of a "regular guy".

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment