Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's GO Time!

Ok, so the backpack idea didn't work out so well. The backpack was too thin for it's height and on my test ride I couldn't stablize it to my satisfaction. So I've moved everything to my motorcycle luggage. Luckily everything fit well.

I tried to keep the morning routine pretty normal, although it was hard not to feel rushed. So I dropped caleb off for his last day at school (he painted his hair pink to celebrate the day), had a long tearful hug and kiss with my wife, took a wiff of my favorite backyard bush (it smells like a gardenia), did a few last minute chores and now I'm ready to hit the road. The weather radar looks good, across the country, so perhaps I've lucked out. It's almost 9:00a est. I'll try to report in later tonight.
Time to roll!
PS Misty, I'll see you in a couple of days. Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment